The stories about the ‘why’ of shoes and boots being wrapped around power and phone lines vary widely, but such ‘shoefiti’ are found around the world.
This book presents over 60 images (many full-page) from around Columbus, Ohio covering a variety of styles and colours- from sneakers that appear brand new to some barely hanging on by the proverbial thread.
Selected images of ShoeFiti are available as:
* a 2014 Weekly Planner from CreateSpace;
* a 2014 Wall Calendar at lulu.com;
* cards, apparel and gifts from our Cafepress Shop
* apparel from our Skreened Shop;
* photographic prints from our ZenFolio Galleries.