Rainbow Memoirs provides custom services; our pricing structure is set up to provide transparency. A quotation may only be provided after an initial meeting and review of your goals, potential sources and desired final outcome.
Our fees break down to two main categories; labour and product. A typical project will entail an investment in the low- to mid-four figure range.
Labour charges include the time and expertise required to complete:
- RIT: Research, Interviews, Transcribing;
- WED: Writing and Editing;
- IPF: Images and Production Files.
Product fees reflect the unique specifications of your desired finished product. Typical products include:
- BOOKS: Pricing will reflect the Size & Number of pages, whether a full-colour or b&w interior, hardcover or paperback, paper quality, quantity;
- MAGAZINE: Pricing will reflect Number of pages, quantity;
- CALENDAR: Pricing will reflect Size & Number of pages, quantity;
- WEB-BASED: Preparing blog posts would be included in labour charges, above.
A project that requires 60 hours to research and prepare 15 copies of a paperback 6″x9″ (b/w interior) book would require about half the investment of one that requires 100 hours to research and publish 6 copies of an 8″x10″ hard cover book with full-colour, premium paper interior.