FAQ or Frequently-Asked Questions
1. How do I get great products with my furbaby’s image on them?
2. How does this help Cat Welfare Association (CWA) ?
3. What sort of image do you need?
For larger products, such as the great CP Throw Pillow or a Ceramic Tile Mural, an image of at least 2,000 pixels in the smaller dimension, and a file size of at least 2Mb is required. We will contact you if one of your image files is not suitable; producing a great product that will make you happy is our goal.
4. What sort of image adjustment do you do?
Please note that every monitor is slightly different and colors may vary slightly.
In addition, products are produced on differing base material and colors may vary slightly.
Also, images and products may be viewed in differing lighting conditions; colors may vary slightly.
5. I don’t have a digital camera, can you use a print?
6. What is a “Declaration of Ownership” or a “Customization Request Form“?
We require you to declare that you own, or have the rights to use, each image you send to us, and that you own the animal[s] in each image. For additional details, please visit our Copyright Notice.
7. What products are available?
8. How long does it take?
CafePress produces item in a matter of days, and shipping to central Ohio from their KY facility is usually just a few more. Customers in other locations may experience longer shipping times. Zazzle produces all products in California- shipping times to the east will tend to be longer than with CafePress.
9. Do you guarantee your work?
10. How much does this cost?
11. Can I share my custom product section with family and friends?
12. Will you produce CustomCat products for non-feline furbabies?
Exhaustive Detailed Explanation